The International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI 2011) will take place in Cergy (Paris area), France, in June 14-15, 2011. It has recently issued a call for contributions. The main topics that will be discussed during this conference will be:
- Theoretical advances of particle swarm optimization, ant colony optimization.
- Optimization techniques in dynamic, multi-objective, constrained environments.
- Grid and distributed computing, machine learning, data mining, data clustering, graph partitioning, and decision making based on swarm intelligence principles.
- Adaptation and applications of swarm intelligence principles to real world problems in various domains, including : medicine, biology, chemistry, finance, insurance, economics, social sciences, transportation, tourism, education, defense, telecommunications, energy, management, information retrieval, software engineering, fraud detection, environment, remote-sensing,
- Robot swarm,…
Hereafter are the important dates for paper submissions:
- Submission deadline: March 10, 2011
- Notification of acceptance: April 20, 2011
- Camera / CD ready: May 10, 2011
- Registration for authors (deadline): May 20, 2011
- Conference: June 14-15, 2011
Selected papers will be proposed for submission in special issues of selected International Journals: Computers & Operations Research, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Algorithmic Operations Research.
The organizers also encourage scientists to submit proposals for special sessions, workshops and panels. For more details about the conference and submission process, visit the conference website at: http://icsi11.eisti.fr/